Is Your Toothbrush Making You Sick?
The flu-bug is going around, and your immune system may not be the one to blame. Did you know your toothbrush is just as guilty to make you sick?
The “Lighting Rod” for Dangerous Viruses
This is where changing your toothbrush regularly becomes vital. When a toothbrush becomes contaminated, it can carry many diseases, including:
- Bacteria from E. Coli
- Strep Germs
What can be done? Many worldwide dentists advise to:
- Never share your toothbrush
- Avoid storing your toothbrush in closed spaces
- Don’t put your toothbrush in the dishwasher and microwave (you may be surprised how many people do this)
- Change your toothbrush every 2-3 months
Mouth Watchers Are Here!
Thanks to the clever mind of Dr. Plotka, there’s now a toothbrush that eliminates the harmful bacteria and gives your mouth an excellent dental cleaning – the Mouth Watcher toothbrush.
- Contains Antimicrobial Technology in the bristles, which eliminates bacteria growth
- A unique bristle system to reach the difficult parts of brushing – brushing your cavities away!
- Cleans your teeth so well that it’ll feel like a dental cleaning every time
At Smile for Life Dental, you can purchase this high-tech toothbrush at our office. Our dental office in Elgin gives out these toothbrushes during your appointment and sells them at the office for $3.00.
Get your oral health on the right track! Schedule your appointment to get your Mouth Watcher toothbrush!