5 Things You Didn’t Know About Your Teeth
We recently came across a great article on WebMD.com that we thought you might be interested in learning about. It illustrates five very interesting things that you probably didn’t know about teeth. Here is the list of 5 from WebMD:
- Sour can be just as bad as sweet.
- Enamel is the hardest substance in the body, but it can break easily.
- You can be missing teeth at any age.
- Too much fluoride can be bad for your teeth.
- Braces can cause cavities.
To learn about each number in detail, click here.