Five Reasons your Dentist for St Charles IL Wants to Keep you Laughing
Everybody loves a good laugh. What’s more, everyone loves to see you laughing – your friends, your family, your co-workers, even your dentist. St Charles IL residents have so many reasons to laugh, but here are five more that your health professionals want you to know.
1. Laughter relaxes the whole body. A good laugh relieves physical tension and relaxes tired or tense muscles. The immediate effects of laughter can keep your muscles relaxed for up to 45 minutes.
2. Laughter boosts the immune system. Laughter will decrease stress hormones in your body and give your immune cells and infection-fighting antibodies a boost. This improves your ability to resist disease and enhances your resilience.
3. Laughter triggers the release of endorphins. Simply put, endorphins make you feel good. They can promote an overall sense of wellbeing, ease anxiety, and add joy and zest to your day. They can even effectively reduce or relieve pain for a time.
4. Laughter protects the heart. Laughter causes a reaction that dilates the blood vessels, resulting in improved function and increased blood flow. Studies have shown that laughter can protect against heart attack, heart disease, and other cardiovascular problems.
5. Laughter brings a host of social benefits. There is nothing better than laughing with a group of friends. Turns out, laughter can attract those friends in the first place. Laughing with others strengthens relationships, widens the social circle, and defuses conflict.
There is certainly no denying the benefits of a good laugh, but how is your dentist involved? St Charles IL residents want to laugh with confidence, right from the belly and the bottom of the soul, and so you should! Your dentist near St Charles IL can help you achieve and maintain the smile that will set you on your way. Never hold back, laugh with all you’ve got, and contact your dentist in the St Charles IL area for the beaming smile to go along with it.